Applications, Online Services
- We assist seniors with navigation of programs and services available to them in the community.
- In-person (phone or face to face) assistance including with using online/web-based form completion (ex. free assistance completing census, creating a CRA account, searching for rental accommodations, etc.)
- Connection to services and community such as volunteer opportunities
- Access to information
- Access to federal and provincial income benefits
- Form completion (Guaranteed Income Supplement, Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan, BC Housing, Shelter Aid for Elderly Renters)
- And more!
Timing / Location
- Available at various times and locations throughout the week (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm)
What our seniors are saying
Getting help to complete government income benefit forms is one step closer to getting financially better. I feel more organized, and like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It’s a big relief. Thank you Sources!
Get in Touch
For more information and/or to make an appointment, please call us at 604-542-4357(HELP) or email firstname.lastname@example.org