Happiness is only a call away
- Take part in free, telephone-based social, recreational, and educational conversations for all older adults 55+.
- Programming is available Monday through Friday and features a variety of different topics, themes, and activities
- Engaging conversations with up to 14 other seniors on the line
- New educational seminars each month
- Your feedback can help plan future programs!
- The Seniors’ Center Without Walls is open to all older adults 55+ living in Surrey
- Programs run 2-3 times a day, Monday through Friday, except statutory holidays.
- For more detailed information on when programs are happening, please refer to the current program schedule.
“I get to know other perspectives and ideas, which help influence my view of the world. I meet good and kind-hearted people in the programs. All the participants contribute collectively to the programs and we have lively discussions.”
“Mindful meditation and gratitude has definitely reduced my stress and worry. It helps me be more joyful and more at peace with myself. I practice mindfulness in other programs, but I enjoy learning different aspects in [the Seniors’ Centre Without Walls]. The program motivates me to stay consistent in maintaining my mental health.”
“I like the flexibility of the programs offered, and the exercise program is so useful. I live alone and probably wouldn’t exercise otherwise.”
What our seniors are saying
Get in Touch
15008 26 Avenue
Surrey, BC V4P 3H5
(604) 531-9400 ext. 205